“Animal Testing 101.” People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals. 2012. Web. 22 March 2012. This website shows how animal testing is a widespread issue that is occuring. Not only does it provide facts about the amount of animals being tested in labs, it also names specific manufacturers that still continue to test/harm animals even though these tests … Continue reading
Ducklin, Paul. “Computer Security in Schools.” Naked Security. 16 Oct. 2009. Web. 22 Mar. 2012. <http://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2009/10/16/computer-security-in-schools/>. Luker, Mark, and Rodney Peterson. “Computer and Network Security in Higher Education.” Educause. Jossey-Bass Inc, 2003. Web. 22 Mar. 2012. Salomon, Kenneth D., Peter C. Cassat, and Briana E. Thibeau. “IT Security for Higher Education: A Legal … Continue reading
1. “Addressing Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Health Care.” Web. 22 Mar. 2012. 2.Health Behavior News Service. “Poor, Uninsured Perceive More Discrimination During Health Care Visits.” MediLexicon, Intl., 13 Dec. 2007. Web. 22 Mar. 2012. 3.”Arguments against Universal Health Care.” Clarksville Online. 15 July 2009. Web. 22 Mar. 2012.
Jovene Jr., Vincent. “NEXT GENERATION NANOTECHNOLOGYASSEMBLY FABRICATION METHODS: A TRENDFORECAST” Occasional Paper No. 64 (Jan. 2008). Web. 22 March 2012. Phoenix, Chris and Eric Drexler. “Safe Exponential Manufacturing” Institute of Physics Publishing Opinion 9 June 2004. Print. 22 March 2012. Seidler, Christoph. “Is Nanotechnology Dangerous” Das Spiegel Online 22 Oct. 2009. Web. The URLs, respectively, … Continue reading
1. Jamieson, Dave. “GOP Candidates Debate Health Care, Pledge To Repeal ‘Obamacare’” Huffington Post. TheHuffingtonPost.com, 26 Jan. 2012. Web. 22 Mar. 2012. 2.”Mission and History | Health Care for America Now.” Health Care for America Now. Web. 22 Mar. 2012. 3. “GOP Presidential Hopefuls: Where They Stand on Health Care.” KHN: Kaiser … Continue reading
1.) Karpati, George , and Hanns Lochmüller. “The scope of gene therapy in humans: scientific, safety and ethical considerations.” http://www.sciencedirect.com. N.p., July 1997. Web. Mar. 2012. <http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960896697000515>. “The explosive development of knowledge in molecular science during the past two decades has created the new field of Molecular Medicine.” 2.)Grady, Denise. “Gene Therapy Used to … Continue reading
1. “Addressing Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Health Care.” : Fact Sheet. Web. 22 Mar. 2012. 2. Health Behavior News Service. “Poor, Uninsured Perceive More Discrimination During Health Care Visits.” Medical News Today. MediLexicon, Intl., 13 Dec. 2007. Web. 22 Mar. 2012.
1. An article that established the scope of the controversy of human embryo and fetal research: http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/tgr/04/1/gr040103.html This article from The Guttmacher Report on Public Policy presents law history, history of the research, examples of test-tube babies, medical and political opportunities, and defines the issue/problem. 2. Find article that offers firsthand experience/ knowledge of this issue/topic/problem: … Continue reading
1. Facts/problem: The Affordable Care Act helps many people, but it is danger of being repealed by the republicans that are running for office. The people who are being helped by this act then would go back to not being able to afford or have health care. 2 Definition: This means that people will be … Continue reading
Facts/ Problems Genetically modified (GM) food is rapidly growing acceptance with different countries. The issue is that GM foods and crops are relatively bad for the body but yet still gain approval of governments to be grown and distributed. It started with scientist trying to find new ways to make more and bigger foods for … Continue reading